Elizabeth “Beth” Forrest is an associate attorney at Siebman, Burg, Phillips, & Smith, LLP, and represents clients before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, as well as Texas state courts in Collin County, Grayson County, and the surrounding areas. She handles a variety of litigation matters for clients, including business disputes, intellectual property claims, and other civil litigation matters.
In 2010, Beth graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. In 2014, Beth earned her Juris Doctor cum laude from Seattle University School of Law in Seattle, Washington.
Beth is a former law clerk to United States District Judge Amos L. Mazzant, III of the Eastern District of Texas.
Beth has previously participated on panels at the Advanced Patent Law Conference sponsored by the State Bar of Texas and the Eastern District of Texas Bar Association on topics ranging from local practices in the Eastern District of Texas to the behavior of juries in patent trials.
Areas of Practice
- Federal Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- General Litigation
- Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. cum laude - 2014
- Southern Methoist University, Dallas, Texas
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Journalism
- Minor: Italian
- Advanced Patent Law Conference, State Bar of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas Bar Association
- Grayson County Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Judge Paul Brown American Inn of Court
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Amos L. Mazzant, III, U.S. District Judge, Eastern District of Texas, Law Clerk, 2015 - 2016