Representing Clients Throughout Texas
Throughout the country, individuals and companies seek out Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP, to represent them in legal matters in courts throughout Eastern and Northern Texas.
Complex Litigation in Marshall, Sherman, Plano, McKinney, Tyler, and Frisco to Texarkana
Many of the clients served by SBPS are large national corporations with legal interests in Northern or Eastern Texas. Our experienced litigators are capable of serving as lead trial counsel to handle all aspects of litigation, or as co-counsel to provide a local, professional perspective and knowledge of the area to clients with legal matters in Texas.
Contact SBPS to schedule an appointment about your legal concerns at one of our offices in Sherman, Plano, Tyler or Marshall.
SBPS's intellectual property law and general civil litigation and trial practice includes the following areas:
- Intellectual property litigation
- Patent litigation
- Trademark, Lanham Act and trade dress litigation
- Trade secret litigation
- Copyright and computer software litigation
Our attorneys at SBPS also help national and local businesses with all of their business law needs, including:
- Business litigation
- Disputes between business owners
- Employment disputes
- Creditors' rights, banking, bankruptcy and foreclosure litigation
- Real estate litigation
Local Legal Concerns in Eastern and Northern Texas
SBPS lawyers are skilled practitioners, capable of handling the legal issues of businesses and individuals throughout Eastern and Northern Texas through litigation, mediation, trial and even appeals. Our practice experience also includes representation in the following areas:
- Family law and disputes involving family members
- Divorce and child custody
- Grandparents' rights
- Criminal law
- Constitutional, First Amendment and civil rights litigation
- Probate, wills, estates and trusts
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Election contests and campaign-related litigation
From our offices in Sherman, Plano, Tyler and Marshall, we are well situated to handle legal issues for clients in courts ranging from Collin and Denton County northward to Grayson County and the Red River and across East Texas.
SBPS is routinely called upon to assist clients throughout the state of Texas. To discuss your legal concerns, contact SBPS to set up an appointment at any of its four regional offices in Sherman, Plano, Tyler and Marshall.