Business Litigation Lawyers: Plano, Sherman, Marshall, Tyler and Other East and North Texas Locations
The business litigation attorneys at Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP, have a long history of representing businesses headquartered around the country and throughout the world in complex business disputes heard in Eastern and Northern Texas. Our firm has represented clients in a variety of business controversies, both as lead trial counsel and as local Texas co-counsel.
Experienced Handling of Business Litigation Matters
The trial attorneys at Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP, are capable of prosecuting and defending every manner of business litigation dispute, including:
- Breach of contract and tortious interference
- Financial disputes, including insurance claims, wrongful foreclosures, lender liability and debt-related disputes
- Deceptive or unfair business practices
- Misappropriation, theft, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and civil conspiracy
- Disputes between business owners
- Antitrust litigation
- Oil and gas litigation
- Employment and non-competition disputes , workplace harassment, including sexual harassment , Title VII and civil rights
- Texas Theft Liability Act claims
- Construction disputes
A Texas Perspective on Dispute Resolution
Whether disputes are between partners, independent contractors, employees, unsatisfied customers or competitors, it is essential to have a Texas business dispute attorney who is well versed in the local rules, customs and procedures. For more than 25 years, Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP, has represented businesses and individuals in all types of complex business litigation concerns in Eastern and Northern Texas.
Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP, is committed to a sophisticated "mission critical" approach with a local perspective to provide the most comprehensive form of legal representation possible. Our trial attorneys are committed to aggressively fighting for our clients.
Call for a Consultation with an East Texas Breach of Contract Lawyer
Do not trust your business legal matter to an inexperienced law firm. Contact a business litigation attorney online, or call 1-877-338-3927 to schedule a consultation at any of our four local offices in Sherman, Plano, Tyler and Marshall.